- ____ Writing is work. It’s a job.
- ____ If you are not working on something that’s terrifying you, it’s not worth doing.
- ____Search your finished manuscript for “ly” words and try to get rid of them
- ____Use your first three chapters to explain the background of the story
- ____People want to relax when they read. Therefore, avoid conflict in your story
- ____ The best way to get published is to write poetry
- ____You should be an artist and a salesperson, about 50 – 50.
- ____You’ve got 30 seconds to sell your work
- ____The person who changes the most is the protagonist of the story
10. ____George Bush said: Art releases unconscious tensions and purges the soul.