The first law of time:
- Fifteen minutes six days a week is better than three hours once a week. Why?
- 250 words a day (one typed page) X 365 days = 91,250 words. Most books published today are between 60,000 and 100,000 words.
- “Dare to be idle,” says writer Brenda Ueland. “The I imagination works slowly and quietly.”
- Lock yourself up. Deprive your senses. Cut off all distractions.
- Write your daily schedule on a piece of paper. Can you find fifteen minutes to write?
- Pay off a mortgage – 20-30 years
- Raise a child – 18-21 years
- Find your writing voice ???
Images courtesy of: