I run into people who say they have writers’ block. Here are the standard answers. I’d like to know your suggestions
- Use webbing (also called brainstorming)
- Sit down for 2 or 3 minutes and force your self to keep the pen moving
- Stop today in the middle of the action. It will be easier to pick it up tomorrow.
- Rewrite your last few pages
- Write down words from your story
- Edit someone else’s work
- Mellow out
Some people do not believe in writers’ block. They say we are so intelligent that we invented our own disease to give us an excuse.