Every so often, we all need to look at ideas about success and a positive self-image.
- 1. Every rejection brings me closer to success.
- 2. My writing talent is a gift. The writing I do is my gift to the universe.
- 3. I have nothing to fear from revealing myself in my work.
- 4. I am always growing and my writing keeps getting better.
- 5. I deserve good money for my writing.
- 6. My writing is important, for me, for others.
- 7. I’m ready for success.
- 8. I can afford to take chances.
- 9.. I become a better human being when I write something well.
- 10. I become a better human being when I write something well.
- 11. The world is a better place because I wrote this morning.
- 12. Though all ideas have been explored, no one has exactly the same perspective as I do. I am unique. The world wants to hear my views.
- 13. Competition is not a problem for me. I’m me, unique.
- 14. Criticism and rejection just make me a better writer.
- 15. I’m a really good writer.